DESIGN TEAM

▼

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Hot of the Press

I'm rather behind with my postings, but still wanted to say how lovely Mel and my hot of the press show was. I have always loved HOTP, and the kits we had on were lovely. And the stamps, I so wanted the stamps. I'll pop on a few photos of a couple of the cards - so pretty.

6 comments:

  1. These cards are totally amazing Leonie, I love them all.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wee Leonie

    totally loving these cards, fab colours......hope your getting a little time for yourself, I have neglected my blog this week also...not good, but how life gets in the way sometimes ;)

    So jealous about the cruise, all the fab presenters from C&C are going, sounds like it will be awesome!

    Much love

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies, the cards weren't mine (can't take the credit I'm afraid). And whats worse I've gone and forgotten the name of the lady who made them - although I know we are going to be seeing more of her. I wanted to show them though, as they are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leonie, I really enjoyed your HOTP show with Mel and the cards are gorgeous (whoever made them!). Have a great time on the cruise, Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. They still brill Leonie and thanks sharing these cards with us. l always loved HOTP and enjoy the show with Mel.
    best wishes
    Tinax

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab Leonie I agree, the show was excellent- enjoy the cruise.

    ReplyDelete