Tuesday 19 August 2008

Hedgehogs!!

QVC went mightly quickly again today. I got in at 10am and still managed to panic as it reached 1pm thinking I wasn't organised! I was, but maybe a little panic here and there'a a good thing.

Now what has QVC got to do with Hedgehogs you ask. Nothing.......but

we did get a really cute little hedgehog in the garden tonight. We put out milk and some dog food for him and stood around watching him till he plodded off and squeezed his self under the gate. Awwww.

I'm happy to report Dawn is on the mend, but still has to rest her voice. We are all hoping she will be fit and well for the TSV on Sunday night, Monday day. Fingers crossed.
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie! The hedgehog sounds really cute! It was lovely to see you on the telly today with Julian - he's one of my faves, he's so funny with his craftology!! I forgot to say how much I liked your flower chain ATC, and the great explanation! TFS! Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog too! I'll miss the TSV because I'm away, hope it goes well!
Love Alison xx (saga finished - shoulda emailed you!!)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Leonie.. I am not given to sycophantic creeping, but wanted to comment on something, so - while I'm here, I'm going to! lol -No offence to Dawn, but you are my favourite craft presenter on the box. I love watching you on TV, but sadly don't get to very often. BUT I did catch a glimpse of you yesterday, and couldn't believe it was you! You look so different! Can't put my finger on it. New hairdo? Whatever you've done, keep doing it, hun, 'cause you looked like a model! Stunning!

Chris xx

gillyflower said...

watched the show on tue and just had to have the embossing powders they look gorgeous so now are waiting for them to arrive
had to have the foam stamps too as they are such good value and give such a clear image i love them i have used a set on my blog recently and they have come out realy nice
gill

sheffsue said...

Hi Leoni..just a word of caution....you musn't give hedgehogs milk...not good for them!!

sharon said...

Awwww. Hope your hedgehog looks after himself (or herself!). We had one in our garden last summer who took a fatal dip in our pond one night. I was really upset!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say "Hi" Leonie...Hope you are all well:)look forward to the weekend of crafting on QVC!!!!...
Have a great one!!!!
From "The Sheep Herders wife"!!!
Oh and `Thanks` by the way I saw you slip that card in your little book on the last show!!!lol...
You are a ickle gem:)xlol....:)X