Tuesday 23 September 2008

QVC Competition winners

Just a quick note to say I had a fab day today with the winners of the QVC ATC and card competitions. We had a laugh, and made some lovely cards (well, I didn't, I just sat and chatted).

Sorry again to Tina, who I made mime for a bit as I turned the microphone off by accident (whoops). Tina was very professional, not phased at all.

Great driving home, I need to take my camera, there are so many things going on. I'll call my collection "passing by", as they will all be taken from the car when I'm stuck in the traffic (I'm not getting out of the car - I'll get my camera nicked!!).

mmmmmmm.

Gosh, there was something else I was going to waffle about but I've forgotten! I'm sure it was very important.

Remembered! I've updated the flickr account recently, the link is on the right of the page. Have a look at all the wonderful ATC's traded by the club members. You can also leave your comments on the ATC's, so let us know what you think.

xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Leonie....

I wont waffle on!!!lol...just wanted to let you know I left you an Award on my blog...
Hope you and yours are all well...:)xxx

carley duff creations said...

award waiting for you , hope you good. hows uni? must catch up soon miss you
love carley