Monday 15 June 2009

Back home....

from our weekend retreat crafting like little crafty critters. Had a great weekend. It was busy as usual, the sun shone, and I think everyone had a good time. I got to play with the new Smooch inks (mmmmmmmm, nice), and get abit messy as usual. Lovely seeing the Topaz totty again (thinking of you having a giggle at that one Debs!), it's great catching up with everyone, I get really excited and talk to much as soon as I get in the room.

Dawn's shop looked fab, really wanted to spend, but didn't have time for any of that shopping malarky!

Obviously took my camera, but did I remember to take photo's!! I'm rubbish.

It was great to see so many familiar faces who actually came to the event as well, and of course to meet so many new people.

Well, back home, bit worn out and my phone has now decided to go on the blink, it's refusing to charge up. Funny isn't it, how life without a mobile is almost unthinkable - I never even know what time it is! Need to put batteries in my clock now! My new car is really cute, and small! Think the dogs are abit disgrumpled - they can't stretch out the same to sleep on the way home - well Teela manages to but poor Dylan.

Righto, better get organised, back to QVC tomorrow so I'm having a nice early night to try and catch up on those missed zzzzzzzzz's.
xx

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Glad to hear you had a good time on the weekend. Hazelxo