Monday 17 August 2009

Princess Lottie

Well I got to the party - just!! Talk about cutting it fine, me and Kathryn had to get ready in the loo's!

It was a lovely party, Carly made a brilliant fairy castle cake, and Lottie was wonderful as ever. She is such a beautiful little girl - she makes everyone feel special and important.

Anyhow, I'll share a few photo's but then I have to go, I'm so sleepy today, don't know what's wrong with me - feel like the plugs been whipped out and the energy batteries leaked. Got loads to do as well....oh hum.

Princess Lottie and her mummy Carly


Grown up Princess's!!


Princess Lottie with a choice of Princes! Lucky girl.....

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah looks like it was great fun at the Party. What a Pretty Princess Lottie was! Hazelxoxox

lesleyanne said...

hi leonei
hope my cheque has arrived
the party looks like it was great fun
see you saturday
lesley x

Anonymous said...

Lokks like you girls had fun Leonie...
You look great in your outfits...
Hope ya feeling a lot better today TFS
Have a fab week:)x

carley duff creations said...

More pics on my blog love the pics please email me them hunny pie