Tuesday 13 October 2009

QVC

This is an ungodly hour to be posting on my blog, but I forgot to let everyone know I'm on air this morning at 10am!

Presently having my breakkie. Picked up the wrong box, it was meant to be Crunchy Nut cornflakes, and I've picked ones up with chocolate in. I love my chocolate - but at 5.34am - wrong. It's so disappointing when you do that isn't it, was so excited (I know, I'm sad, excited about Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!).

Oh hum.

Righto, better try and do something with my hair, need to set off in 10 mins - oops.
xxx

4 comments:

Fab said...

Oh my Leonie I couldn't wake up so early, I would still be up though and would crash at 7 or 8 am into bed ! LOL I've noticed the 10 am before going to bed so I've taped it. I've got a couple of items in the sale I've put on my wishlist so let's hope they don't sell out ! LOL

Are you a Crunchy Nut Cornflakes nut ? ahahahaha

Beverley said...

great show, some fab products and lods of enthusiasm from yourself as always!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say `Hi`
Hope you and yours are doing well...
Crickey twill sooon be that time of Year again!!!!!
Will have to get the woollies out!!!
Have a great week Leonie...
(((hugs)))
from ``The woolly Backs``!!!!:)
Whats 7 or 8 am?????ha ha :)xxxxxxxxxxxx

Denise said...

Thanks for a great class yesterday (25th),I really enjoyed it xx