Thursday 27 May 2010

Sky dive for Exeter Leukaemia Fund

Oh my word, in just over a week - next Friday, myself and Howard, and lots of other fantastic people are jumping out of a plane to raise money for Exeter Leukaemia Fund. I'm really excited, and would love to raise as much money as possible (everything I raise will go to the charity, not to pay for my jump!).

If you can sponsor me - even a little bit, then please visit my page at:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LeoniePujol


Thank you so much for your support.
xx

7 comments:

SpookysCraftyMess said...

hi leonie - you will have a hoot I'm sure, and I'm looking forward to seeing your piccies/DvD what are you going to scream as you leave the plane -Our Stu shouted "Help Mum" the first time he did it,that was ove 15 years ago or more I think - he did over 35 jumps last week end and umpteen clases teaching people like yourself to jump also peeps to go on their own, so it's quite safe.and loads of FUN !!!! hugs Bxx

Joanne said...

You are braver than me Leonie. However, my eldest son did a parachute jump for charity 21years ago but none since. He has climbed Mont Blanc in the meantime though - your next challenge maybe????? Just off to the charity link. Enjoy the tummy churning. Luv you Joanne xxxx

nikkib said...

I am sure you'll have a great time... just donated xxx

Jane said...

OMG Leonie!! How Brave! How Mad are you! Go Girl!!!

jordiegirl said...

Can't wait to hear how it went.

You are extremely brave.

Since you've appeared on C&C you seem to have come alive, and are very bubbly these days. What a good decision you made to change jobs.

Well done, hope your future stays bright. You are a gutsy girl.

Anonymous said...

Just to say wishing you Good Luck for tomorrow Leonie. We will be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear how you got on when you are next on Create and Craft!! Will you be at Doncaster in July?
Take care, love Kath xx

Clare said...

Congratulations on your successful jump Leonie!

There is an award for you on my blog, lovely lady.

Love, Clare x