Sunday 26 September 2010

MacMillan Coffee and Crafting evening

The evening is fast approaching. I'm going tomorrow to sort the tables and make a plan, then it's all steam ahead. I have to plan my cards for the mini workshop, do some leaflet drops, and sort more goodies to sell.

Started using my Serif programme, it's fantastic. Going to use CD's and stamps for the workshop I think, very tempted to do the beautiful Peter Rabbit Christmas stamps and papers - they are so lovely.

Had a great day today, my friends little girl Juliette was 3 years old - we had lots of pressies and a birthday tea with stuff on sticks (obviously!). It was really lovely, we danced and sang. Awwww.

Righto, remember the MacMillan Evening is on Tuesday 28th, starting at 7pm - 9pm. It's at Thanington Resource Centre
Thanington Rd
Canterbury, Kent CT1 3XE
01227 767 720

It'll be crafty and cakey, so bring lots of spare cash to raise money for this brilliant charity.
xx

No comments: