Sunday 17 April 2016

Next up....Design Team Members continued

Let me introduce you to the lovely and talented Katrina. She answered my DT call, and I really liked her work, and her blog.  When putting together my team, I wanted people who had different tastes and skills, and I love Katrina's style, her cards are beautifully colour co-ordinated, and she's brilliant at colouring.....you can find more about Katrina and see some of her work, here:

http://cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk



I will be sharing some of Katrina's work with you, on here and on telly!  I also asked Katrina some quick crafty questions:


Have you got a favourite craft, or do you like doing a little bit of everything?

Stamping and colouring in is definitely my favourite, when I can manage it. I like most papercrafts and have an occasional foray into mixed media.


What's the most rewarding thing about crafting for you?


I find it so relaxing to just sit and create something, I can get quite absorbed and leave the real world behind for a bit!  The best part though is when I finish something I'm really pleased with and I can say 'I made that'.


Have you ever sold your craft work?

I sell the occasional card to family and friends.


Finally, what crafting tool could you not do without?

Ooh, that's a toughie. I would be as happy as larry if all I had to craft with was my collection of alcohol pens and something to colour in, but the tool I use on every single project is my trusty old guillotine.




Thank you, Katrina, for joining my crafty little troupe!! 




10 comments:

Diane said...

Looking forward to seeing Katrina's creations with the exciting new products. Have enjoyed having a look at her wonderful cards on her blog....fantastic!!!!:-)

trent999 said...

Great to meet Katrina a fellow DT member for Leonie P. Welcome, cant wait to see your designs, I enjoyed looking at your lovely blog this morning.Take care Nick xx

Jane Royston said...

Hello Katrina! I have already popped over and seen you beautiful work on your blog can't wait to see more :) Jane

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Katrina and loving your work.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

So looking forward to all this! Loved the projects on Katrina's blog. Exciting times! x

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing Katrinas work on the show xx

Tracy Welham said...

Just took a look at Katrina's blog, lovely projects, looking forward to seeing more of Katrina's makes. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Hi Leonie.
Thank you I am so looking forward to all the new projects coming up.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

carol edwards said...

Hi Katrina and look forward to seeing your work x

hollyberry said...

Loved your blog and can't wait to see more of your work tonight on Hochanda.