Monday 21 November 2016

All Counties Craft Challenge

Well, what a wonderful weekend.

I want to say a massive thank you to John Bloodworth for inviting me to take part, and for the organisation he put into the event.  It was amazing.  I loved catching up with some of my lovely friends, who I haven't seen in ages, that'll be you Paula (with her fantastic book), Julie, who actually attended classes, and Sarah, looking stunning as ever.  I even saw Dean who was teaching some fantastic techniques for furniture and mixed media.  And it was so so good meeting wonderful crafty ladies, and teaching again.

The positive energy was fantastic.  It's so nice to be with people who have such good energy, and share the passion for creativity. It's utterly uplifting and definitely inspiring.  It reminds me why my job is so incredible (as if I ever forget).  I've come home with a wonderful glow and that lovely excitable tingle you get....do you know what I mean.....when life feels good!  When anything is possible.  When you are just thankful for where you are in life......am I sounding a bit gushy?

If you want to follow John's travels, or maybe even go along to one of his workshops, then please head on over to his blog:

https://gentlemancrafter.com/all-counties-craft-challenge

It tells you much more there, and there will definitely be dates for your diary.

Thank you to the lovely ladies who came along - as usual I hardly took any photo's, so if anyone has some to share, that would be super!!!


4 comments:

Judy Del Perugia said...

Hi Leonie
Thank you so much for the inspiring workshop in Surrey. I learned new techniques, met wonderful people and had a wonderful crafty fun time with plenty of laughs along the way!
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the workshop, your prep work must have taken ages and with your busy life it was no mean feat for you to be that organised....
I came away from the weekend (I did 3 different workshops) having had a truly feel-good experience.
Best wishes to everyone. Judy Del Perugia

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Leonie, it sounds like you had lots of fun and laughter at the weekend. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

trent999 said...

So pleased you had an inspiring time, it certainly sounds like a brilliant weekend and great to catch up with the others. Take care Nick xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Leonie, So glad it all went well and you got to meet up with some fabulous and uplifting peeps. It is a lovely feeling when you feel 'all is well in your world', it is amazing how being in the presence of optimistic and uplifting people gives us a 'lift'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx