Thursday 10 May 2018

Let Leonie loose

I’ve been rubbish of late, and haven’t shared any of the makes from my Let Leonie Loose shows. Terrible behaviour. And I’ve had some cracking stuff on as well. Last week saw me getting out the spray paints. So cool. Quick. Effective. Really addictive. I teamed them up with MDF and clarity stamps stencils. I was so chuffed with the finished results



























The week before that was Carabelle. There are so many fans of Carabelle out there now. I’m so pleased. This time I had picked some really unusual, and cool, stamps. And they flew out the door. I’d love to see what you have been making if you managed to get hold of them. Here’s a few pics of my finished samples. I hope you like them. I’ll try and remember to share more....mmmmm, may have said that before eh!








































2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous samples, absolutely adore the Carabelle stamps. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Yorkshire Plum said...

Love your shows every week Leonie! And I missed you this week, I see from the listings you aren't on next week either ��
I do hope to see you back soon! I look forward to it.

Take care and look forward to your next installation xx