Monday 2 July 2018

Let me loose with some new stuff....

Wow, the suns proper out out isn’t it! Blinking boiling. And here I am, tucked away making Christmas cards! Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely not complaining. I’ve had a lovely weekend with my other half and my little nephew, Charlie. It’s a mixture of happiness and deep sadness, seeing my beautiful sister in his little eyes. Knowing what we have lost, but also acknowledging the joy he brings us all. 

So, I’ve had my time in the sun, and now it’s cracking on with work. I don’t often make a big deal of the amazing stuff I’m lucky enough to work with on my shows....but you know, I could!! From tv firsts with the incredible carabelle. Launching brand new ranges from amazing people like our very own Mama Makes. Bringing the brand new collections from the mighty Graphic 45....it’s not bad is it. And this week we have a brand new company to Hochanda. On my show. The first time we have brought a collection, well, two collections, from My Minds Eye. And they are stunning. Really exceptional quality. Great designs. So easy to work with. It’s a privilege to share these goodies with you.

So, the sun maybe shining, but I’m working with My Mind’s Eye, so crack those flags Mr Sunshine, I’m happy enough indoors 😊








9 comments:

Chris Curry said...

Pleased you had a good weekend Leonie, more happiness then sadness I hope. Your samples look brilliant, so looking forward to your shows. Bet there’ll be a lot of giggles too. Take care. Xxx

Unknown said...

So pleased you've had a great weekend. Your gorgeous little nephew will have no idea of how much he will help you with the difficult healing process. He will be invaluable. Love all your shows. Enjoy some sunshine! Look after yourself ☀️

raineysheep said...

Looking forward to your shows, I’m actually off today so can watch ! You inspire me with all you do, much love xx

Tracy Welham said...

I love everything you bring to screen Leonie, everything is always so different. Just watched today's first show, I didn't know if this would be my sort of thing but I think it would be perfect for scrapbooking which is something I'm doing more and more of now. I know you understand how important memories are and I think this really is one of the best ways to keep them and share them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Karen Petitt said...

Continue to enjoy your goodies and your nephew huni, it's important to live happily and with as much joy as much as possible. I love MME products so it's fabulous to see them on Hochanda. Your dress is gorgeous - very smart and feminine xx

Carol S. said...

I wondered where you were. My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my sister 7 years ago last month. I still miss our daily chats, laughter and tears. I am sure getting back to work does help a bit and spending time with you little nephew too. Take care. Carol S.xxxx

Sherrill said...

Your shows are one of the highlights of my week! If that sounds a little sad, it isn't, I'm disabled (chronic migraines) and can't do a lot, but found I'm pretty good at making cards. You are very inspiring & I always learn a few new techniques, ideas, etc from you. My heart goes out to you & your nephew especially, for the loss of your sister. I hope you both are a source of love & comfort to one another.
Thanks again & sorry for the book!! lol

carol edwards said...

Hi Leonie, I enjoyed your shows today with lovely products. I also enjoyed watching you absorbed in something you love. I am glad you had a lovely time with your nephew and other half. Healing never stops take comfort in beautiful memories. Carol xx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Leonie fabulous show yesterday, great products and samples you made, pleased you had a lovely weekend with your other half and your gorgeous Nephew, they bring so much joy,
Big hugs Julie xxxx