Thursday 12 June 2008

Kew Gardens - and cards

We had a lovely weekend, seems like a while away now! We went to Kew Gardens, it was fantastic weather and the gardens are brilliant - the tree top walk is lovely and feels so peaceful even though it was really busy. Thought I'd pop on a couple of photo's - the one I took of Nicky makes me laugh, he looks rather scary staring through the plants.

I've been working on some new kits that have been delivered, just a couple of sneaky pic's for those as they haven't been on air yet. Still in the process of getting my Newsletters done - I've almost run out of ink again! Haven't even got through half of them yet. Gulp.

Now it's almost Friday again, so anyone wanting to get their challenge from last Friday in then get posting.

I've popped a few cards on Flicr as well, just 3 for the moment - but definately worth having a look at.
xxx
Leonie




5 comments:

sharon said...

Looks like you had a super day out in the sun. You look very relaxed! Should we call Nicky - Tarzan! He looks lost in the jungle! Thanks for replying to my email - I'll be in touch again soon.
Love Sharon
xx

Leonie pujol said...

haha, does that make me Jane!! Look forward to hearing from you soon
xxx
Leonie

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day out in the sun Leonie. Your cards look great too. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, and for the 'library' idea - worth a try!!
Looking forward to the next challenge,
love n hugs, Alison xx
P.S. will you be at the QVC Crafting Experience? My friend Hazel has invited me as her guest:0)

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Alison,

I should definately be at the QVC event, you will have to come up and say hello, it'll be lovely to see you there. The feedback from everyone is always great, so you should have a good time (what a good mate!!).

See you there!
xxx
Leonie

sharon said...

You lucky ladies - I am very jealous!
xx