Monday 23 June 2008

Papercrafting

Our day out in the sun was marvelous. Carley and Lottie joined us and we had a lovely time. Sipping wine, eating snacks and playing on the swings. Great fun. Today has been abit trickier - we are in the process of moving, so I have spent all day so far on the phone trying to book house viewings, as times running out to find somewhere! Not handy, as I haven't been able to do any work yet, but finding a home is a priority I suppose!

Anyway, I'll catch up with my posts on my blog before I head off to decoupage.

The following few cards were done working with wonderful paper kits from Saturday. I love working with paper, and you will see from the cards (and the ATC challenge this week), I enjoy taking elements out of the paper so it changes to look of the paper and you get more out of it.

This is lovely paper from the Kim Hodges range (586311), for both these cards I have taken a photo of the full sheet of paper so you can see where the images has been lifted from. I enjoyed taking out flower heads and adding them to the card using micro dots and 3D foam which gives added dimension.




For this card I took a swirl out of my paper which I ran up the left side of the card and cut out extra flowers which I added using 3D foam, I used eyelets and ribbons to finish off the card.



This K&Co kit was one of my favourites of the 2 hours, beautiful designs and great quality (586812). As this is a double sided paper I used part of the back of the paper, cut it out following the pattern, and stuck it to the matching paper. Again cut out some extra flowers and added them with 3D foam. Abit of glittler glue adds the finishing touches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are so pretty Leonie - I missed your show as I forgot to record it! :-(
Glad you've been enjoying the sun, and hope your move goes well! :0)
love Alison xx

Alison said...

Fab card.