Monday 21 November 2011

Sue Wilson and her magical spellbinders

What a glorious POW we have this week. Spellbinders are amazing arnt they. And Sue creates such fabulous designs with them. As usual I wanted the lot. Id love to have one of those mega deals arriving just for me! How cool would that be.

I took a few photos of some of my favourite cards that Sue had brought in, difficult, there's not a dodgy one amongst them!




















Then of course, had to have one of me and Sue



Sue will be on our screens this week, don't miss out. And of course, make sure you visit Sue's blog if you haven't already:
Www.particraft.blogspot.com
Xx

4 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Sometimes I am lost for words at her creativity. Vee x

jennywren 1947 said...

sue,s a very talented lady the trouble is she makesu want 2 spend money she inspires crafters and makes us want 2 try something and come out of our comfort zone

airedales said...

Sue I have just purchased Lattice Accents to add to my collection of Spellbinders
On the front there are two that seem to have an insert but when turning to the rear of package it shows the top one without the insert is this correct or is it a manufacturers fault. I look forward to hearing from you... Many thanks... Jan x

Lorraine Freeman said...

Sue is just amazing, I love her work