Tuesday 20 March 2012

and no 3!!

More of those amazing shapes. Again, watch out for Nikky on Create and Craft on Wednesday and Thursday. Lots of idea's and brilliant tips and techniques.

I love these dress making thingies (I'm actually writting this rather late so my brain will not work and I'm not pushing it to!!). Now these are in heavy card so great with the spellbinders embossing folders. I used my eco paints first, then dabbed my embossing folder with versamark. Not heavy, or you'll versamark all the detail, you only want to cover the top of the pattern. Now emboss the image then add clear embossing powder. This should just stick to tbe embossed part of the image, so when you melt the powder you get a variation of glaze and mat. To age my dress I simply used a cheap bathroom sponge and picked up my paint which i gently dragged over the top.

In the sewing pack you get a bobbin, which I painted, embossed then just aged with paint, then wrapped rope round. All my papers and sentiment where from Nikkys CD, and I raided her button box and ribbon stash for the lovely embellishments.





No comments: