Thursday 8 March 2012

Fiskars design team!!



Well, I am hoping that the above card, with instructions, has been posted to the Fiskars blog - I'm very very rubbish on computers and poor Clare will confirm they make me swear. Like, really swear. Once I get the knack with somat, I'm fine, but before that it's computers out the window time!! Anyhow, fingers crossed you should be able to find the full instructions here:

http://www.fiskarettes.co.uk/

And here's a few photo's of the card at various stages. The paint I have used for this and many projects has arrived today and will be on my web site in the next few days. The Tim Holtz ruler, gleams, ribbon and the enamel accents are already there for you to have a look and maybe treat yourself, check those and plenty more out here:

www.leoniepujol.co.uk

here's a few more photo's of the card in stages on assembly:









3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Leonie, love the techniques you've used, thanks for sharing X

whyducks said...

Very pretty indeed Leonie

christinaglitter said...

Just stunning love your Card thank you for showing us how you made it so we can try make this brill card.
best wishes
Christina x