Sunday 8 July 2012

More framed goodies



Mmmm, my attempt at getting things to post whilst I was away kinda failed.  I set up the schedule, but for some reason it didn't work.  Such good intentions as well!  People have been commenting about instructions on how I have made things, I have been putting these on my web site (I only want to write instructions once).  They will be in the gallery, so please have a look there for directions (saying that, not sure if this ones on yet, it was all before T in the Park!!).

The web site is:

www.leoniepujol.co.uk

For this post we will continue with the frame theme.  I love using spackle, sorry we haven't had it in in a while, we are trying!!  I have used it here for texture.  Obviously the eco paints give a great coverage.  Try spritzing your Cosmic Shimmers on glass, they dry and look amazing.



No comments: