Monday 2 July 2012

Whoops, been ages again.  Work has been really busy, plus we had a workshop last week, which was brilliant (thank you again Peterborough posse!).  I'm off away this week to T in the Park with my sister, can't wait.  The kids are being house sat by Auntie Andrea and Uncle Tim....awwww.  So, the plan is to pre-load some finished projects.  I am hoping these will all appear on my web site as well, in the gallery, with instructions.  This will depend on time.  The first one is there though, cos I've just done it. Righto, lets see how far I get with this plan....!!


The first card we did was definitely inspired by Sue Wilson, and the arrival of the new and incredibly beautiful embossing folders.  It was really difficult deciding which one to work with.  If you do want to get basic instructions how we put this together please have a look at my web, you should find it here:

http://www.leoniepujol.co.uk/catalog/gallery.php?cid=4&pid=46&page=1

If you fancy coming along to a workshop keep an eye on the website, we always post dates on there and send out emails to anyone signed up for newsletters.

Okay, now I need to walk the hairy kids in the rain (mmmm, hope that stops before we have to pitch up a tent!!).  Hopefully you'll have a post every day (fingers crossed, wood touched, reminder set :) 

2 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Leonie, This is a beautiful card. I love Sue Wilson's cards and I can definitely see the 'Sue inspired' feeling. Love the embossing and the diecuts, the colour combo is yummy too and a lovely bow, delicious. Lots of love from Patricia xx

christinaglitter said...

Wow what beautiful card Leonie l love Sue Wilson's cards and get inspiration from them l really like your card. Have a lovely break with your sister xx