Thursday 18 July 2013

Brill crafty poem

Good morning crafters, how are we on this glorious sunny day.  I hope your enjoying the weather - I love it.  Back in work today, but I have a great day (easy day actually - don't tell the bosses!!).  I've just spent an hour with by buddy showing the new Polka Doodles CD, goes without saying, I love it! I've then got our wonderful Christine with whats left of the 4 day deal.  Then same again this afternoon, Easy peasy and lovely!

Now, I wanted to share a poem a clever viewer sent in, as we didn't have chance to read the email last week, and  it's such a shame cos it's a cracker!

It was the Creata show, but last week we had the lovely Rosella join us, who taught us hints and tips regarding Pergamano.  It was a lovely show, and Rosella's first full hour.  She did so well.  Anyhow, this is the poem from Tina-Maree (thank you):


 "At first we were sad when we got to know

our fab Carley wasn't doing the show

 

but the crafty army are born to survive 

we are on-line and watching you live

 

we are not sad, nor full of woe

we are raring to give parchment a go

 

be a brave girl and ignore any fears

we're here to watch you and nab your idea's

 

flowers and butterflies parchment galore, 

and you're with a presenter we simply adore.

 

It's chow for now I must really go

Have to dig out me parchment and do me pergamano"

 

Tina-Maree
 
Good isn't it!! 
 
Righto folks, off to get ready for our Christine, see you soon xxx

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie. Great poem - very clever. Some people have so many talents.
Enjoyed Nicky's show this morning. Glad you're enjoying the hot weather. Just to make you jealous I'm just about to have a cool off in the pool!
Take care
love Val in Spain x

Anne Chilvers said...

Brilliant poem, our Tina's very good at them, I reckon she should publish them in a book dedicated to Carley's Crafty Army :o) x