Saturday 20 July 2013

Viva Craft Vegas

Well, here I go again, off on my travels!!  Getting a little bit regular isn't it.  This time it's work - and I recon it'll be pretty full on and we'll all come back exhausted.  However, mega exciting - Las Vegas, craft, new stuff!!  It's all good.  Part of the gang went this morning, and the second contingency are travelling tomorrow morning - myself included of course.  I think I've packed as much stuff as I did when I went away for 15 days....we're there for 5.  And you just know I'll have forgotten something obvious.  Always makes me laugh, I'm sure they have shops so why am I taking everything I own.

Anyway, I'll take loads of photo's to share with you.  I really hope I get chance to actually walk the show.  It may be tricky as we are filming 10 hours this time, but I have to see the stalls.  The summer show is smaller than the winter one at least, so I may have a chance of getting round it.

As always, when I go away my poor web site is abandoned, so to make up for leaving my lovely customers and delaying sending out your parcels I will be offering a 10% discount for the week.  All you need to do is enter: VEGAS when prompted as you are checking out.  Of course there is still free P&P on all orders over £10.

Okay, I suppose I'd better get on with my jobs - so much to do before boarding that plane in the morning.

Take care everyone, and see you from Vegas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie, I know is work and not pleasure but VEGUS - WOW.
Hope you have a wonderful time and manage to look around and buy some stuff.
love Val in Spain x