Monday 12 August 2013

Great british craft festival 2013



Thank you to everyone who came along at the weekend and made the show such good fun. I loved doing the workshops with my mate Nigel, and having a really good giggle with Phil, Dawn, Jodie, Craig and the amazing hunkydory team. They did an incredible job and it was a mega success. I also got a free gift!! Love it!! 

We did a decopatch workshop and make and take, which I completely love. I'll share a few pics.

Again, brilliant weekend. Massive thanks to the Hunky team for inviting me xxx










decopatch using the lovely stamps from
Chloe 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks as though your weekend was great Leonie. I'm really envious.
Love Val x

Anonymous said...

It was my first show as a new crafter and I really loved your make and take Leonie. You made me smile so much in that hour. Sue x

Katie-Louise sweetlove said...

Hi Leonie
Looks like you had a great time, I wish I was able to get there. Love the decopatched hearts.
Looking forward to getting some decopatch stuff from your site as soon as it arrives.
Will you be coming to the NEC in November? I'd love to meet you again.

Best wishes from Katie-Louise sweetlove

Anne Chilvers said...

I went along on the Saturday and had an absolutely brilliant day ! Did a make and take with Phill, would have loved to have done one with you too, the lady I shared a table with told me all about your class :o) Roll on next year xx