Wednesday 28 August 2013

The craft continues

The next card I made was again using those incredible papers from graphic 45. Bright and beautiful, and just a joy to use. 

I also used the fantastic border dies from spellbinders - I love these. You can use them in so many configurations to change every card you make with them.

Now, as the graphic 45 paper is double sided you can use this to make a fantastic card. I used the dies to create the end of the card - whilst the die was in place i inked through the card which really emphasises the embossed detail.  I then cut the inside of the card to match. I cut an insert out from the paper and also used the dies to cut a matching fancy edge.

I cut a tiny border which I added to the left of the card and added one of the card stock stickers.

I used the pretty silk crush effect ribbon and then one of the sentiments from the smaller 8x8 pad to finish the card. I glued the sentiment with pinflair so I could tilt it and give it movement.

To finish it's got to be the cosmic shimmer pva - my new fav pearl white.
Perfect for every card.

All the spellbinders and the graphic 45 are featured today as our pick of the day on ideal world at incredible prices.
www.idealworld.tv 

The ribbon, cosmic shimmer and ink pads can be found on my web site:
www.leoniepujol.co.uk






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card leonie x