Friday 26 October 2018

Colouricious block printing trip to Jaipur

Eeeek, we’re off! 

So excited. Myself and my chum Jenny are being tour leaders on this incredible journey. We will be visiting villages which make the blocks, seeing the masters at work, and doing workshops to learn the skills. Plus so much more besides.

I will pop photos on here, and let you know about our travels. 

Before then I’ve been to see my gorgeous little nephew, who’s such a wonderful little boy. And of course I’ve been working, which is brill. I’ll share a few photos.

The workshops are all still all going ahead, we’ve got the next on in Guildford on the 17th, and then a joint workshop on the 18th, with the talented Anne Ruffles. That will be held in Rottingdean.

If you would like to join us, then please drop Mandy a line on: leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk

Okay, loo break (to much info!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)


Teaching Charlie the joy of paint!!


Carabelle on let loose last Wednesday 



Packing for Jaipur ๐Ÿ˜ƒ












4 comments:

carol edwards said...

Hi Leonie, sounds very exciting to be travelling to Jaipur, I'm sure you will love I and learn lots. Lovely photos of your nephew enjoying getting messy, he is learning from a master!! Xx

Littlelamb said...

Sounds exciting. enjoy! Lovely photos of Charlie. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Jackie T said...

Have a wonderful time it sounds amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karen Petitt said...

Sounds like you are having fun and enjoying this trip - good for you sweet lady!! Have an awesome time x