Haha, nah, I'll leave that until Tuesday.
Today, I decided to have a play with stuff that's hanging round my craft room - this is kinda where it all started with this blog challenge, using old stuff which was hanging round. And trust me, I have a lot of stuff.
For this card I decided to use some die cuts, which are ready and waiting. I believe the dies are from Tonic and Couture Creations:
First I decided to cut an aperture into my square card, which is just a little smaller than the die cut. Glue the die cut in place over the aperture
I then added a decorative panel behind the detailed die
And another over the top. I actually fell out with the black layer, as it looked to heavy, so I pulled it off again!
I added this lighter panel instead, using 3D foam
I then decorated the front of the card with these pretty flower die cuts. The white one was trimmed and added in separate elements
I then added a rub on in the centre, and popped a little dot of cosmic shimmer PVA to each point of the die
This is a lovely simple card to put together, but effective.