Friday 26 February 2016

Winning Bid Announcement!!

Congratulations - the winning bid has been made for today's auction - and I'm astounded, and delighted to tell you this piece will be sold for £100.

Thank you again everyone, it means such a lot for me, and for many other people who rely on the wonderful service Sands offer.  I have received so many messages from people who have personally - or through their families - used Sands to help them through the horrendous loss of their babies, thank goodness Sands was there to help us through a little.

I will be starting a brand new auction tomorrow.  Again, please don't feel you have to place a large bid - I certainly won't be offended at any offer.

Thank You xxxx

1 comment:

carol edwards said...

Wonderful news again for your charity Leoni x