Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Today isn't going to be a crafty make, I'm having the day off for Christmas. I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very happy Christmas. I hope you have had a lovely day. Christmas can be a difficult time, so I hope it passes quickly and gently. 

I have been very lucky, I saw my friends last night, and today spent the day with family, and saw little Charlie - which was wonderful. 

I'll pop a few photos on, and be back with you crafting away tomorrow xxx









7 comments:

karenlotty said...

Lovely photos x

carol edwards said...

Beautiful photos. X

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Leonie.
Beautiful photos, thank you.
Have a good weekend, take care Kitty.

Linda Simpson said...

Afternoon Leonie, beautiful photographs of your Christmas, Charlie sure is a little cutie. Enjoy your day with your family.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margaret A said...

A bit hard for you too. Xx Hope you enjoyed your day x

Margaret A said...

A bit hard for you too. Xx Hope you enjoyed your day x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful pictures Leonie your Nephew is so adorable.
Hugs Julie xxx