Tuesday 16 January 2018

India....9 months and counting!

eeeeeekkkkkk.....India is fast approaching. So excited. And even more so as it’s getting full up. I’m so thrilled people are coming to join me on the fantastic experience.
For those of you who are just hearing about this, well.......the wonderful Jamie from Colouricious organises holidays to Jaipur, and in October I will be hosting one of these holidays.  Essentially I’ll be coming with you on your holiday - attending the block printing workshops, coming along on the excursions, and spending some time exploring this incredible country. Jamie has run these holidays for some time now, and has selected a lovely hotel for us, and filled our day with activities which will fill our senses with colour, sights, sounds and creativity. We get to see the blocks being made, and how they are used traditionally.
The beauty of the holiday is we will be in a group of like minded people, so if you have always wanted to see India, but may have been a little nervous about doing so, then this could be a fantastic opportunity.
For the full itinerary, costs and all the details you may need, please follow this link:

https://colouriciousholidays.com/product/leonie-pujol-hochanda-block-printing-holiday-october-2018/
Here are a few photos Jamie has sent me from one of the previous holidays. If you have any questions please let me know. If I can help I will, if not I will get in contact with Jamie and get back to you ASAP.





1 comment:

mckinkle said...

Oh wow this looks SOOOO amazing. I will need to win something on the eurolottery but if I did it would be utterly fantastic. Just being able to print at a station that is all set up for it is my idea of heaven! Look forward to reading more about this trip of a lifetime!
Keryn