Friday 15 June 2018

Back to the grindstone...

I make it sound like hard work don’t I, going back to work. It isn’t. It’s good. Good people and lovely stuff to craft with. Sure, I’ve done a lot of crying into my paint pot, but we’ve also had a laugh as well - which sometimes feels like an emotion you will never be able to retrieve doesn’t it - happiness. 

So, my grindstone has ground away a little sadness. And brought in some light. And I managed to create things I was happy with - AALL and Create though. Easily done.

I’ll share a few of my makes for you.

This weekend I’m back in Brighton, doing workshops all weekend. I was supposed to be with the fantastic Clarity team today, but knew that may be a little to much for me. Sadly. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Tomorrow we are trotting off to Portsmouth. We have a joint workshop, which I’m really looking forward to. I know there’s places left if anyone wants to join us...but you’d have to book ASAP otherwise we won’t be able to pack your goody bag in time.

On Sunday we visit tonbridge wells. First time we’ve done this venue as well, so looking forward to it. I do like going to new venues, it’s a little adventure.

I hope you can join us, but if not, I’ll be back on the box next Tuesday, so will give you a wave.




































20 comments:

Janet Pring said...

It was lovely to see you back Leonie, especially with AALL and Create stamps and stencils. Your projects are lovely, I especially love the technique of putting the spritzed block on the card - brilliant! xxx

Unknown said...

These are beautiful - just love the colours.

Andrea J said...

So glad to see you back on the telly box this week, one day at a time is the only way to go. Hope you have a good weekend, if you ever get to the wilds of North Norfolk to demo I will be first in the queue, and I will bribe you with vegan cake too.

Carolyn craven said...

Lovely to see you and your samples are so inspiring ����. Sending big hugs & love from Whitby xx

TDQ Karen said...

It was lovely to see you and your creations were beautiful. Thank you for some great inspiration xx

Gentleman Crafter said...

Stunning creations!

Littlelamb said...

Was good to see you on TV on Wednesday Leonie. Love all your makes. Take care

Unknown said...

Great to see you the shows were great and loved what you did. Keep smiling ..always in your heart x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous shows Leonie. Stay strong . Sending you hugs . Thank you for showcasing our stamps so beautifully especially during a really tough time . Tracy ❤️❤️

Dawn Tykee said...

Wow ..amazing samples lovely to see you back on our screens again Leonie x

Unknown said...

Lovely to see you back, take little steps and time for yourself. Looking forward to the workshop on the 8th July. Xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning creations Leonie, it is so lovely to see you back, just take one day at a time, big hugs xxxxx

Unknown said...

You did so well,Leonie and were inspirational again. You've been missed. Look after yourself xxx

Andrea Webb said...

Have really missed you,Leonie. Take it steady. We all love you.xxx

Chris Curry said...

Great to see you back and smiling too. I find keeping busy helps you get through, take each day as it comes and don’t feel bad if some days are more sad than others, it’s all part of the process. Xxx

Anonymous said...

Was fantastic to see you the past 2 Wednesdays & wow your makes were awesome!
You have taught me so much in the last 2 years ... it's been amazing.
I hope one day I can meet you, you have been my constant for the last 2 years & such an inspiration to me. I'm housebound most of the time, but one day.

Take care lovely and I look forward to Wednesday with graphic 45! Whoop!

Love Victoria xx

rosiejt said...

You did a great job and I was really inspired by your makes.

Tracy Welham said...

Really lovely creative makes. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

DebT said...

These are all lovely Leonie. X

Unknown said...

You do so well Leonie...so sorry for your loss.. I lost my husband suddenly nearly a year ago...a year of firsts...wish I could get back into crafting but just don't have the heart..I do admire you for your fabulous Artwork ...and your courage...lots of love xxx