Wednesday 23 April 2008

QVC and the Ladies

Well this week was another double whammey (spelling looks abit dodgy there!), for our visit to QVC, plus we were joined by the lovely Beryl, Carol, Brenda and Lucy (competition winners and their friends). If any of the ladies are having a read then "hello", I hoped you had a lovely time, we enjoyed meeting you and I loved being in charge of the "proper" mike again (power!!). It makes me feel like I'm doing real interviews, really good fun. Everyone seemed really confident on screen, I hope your mates got to see you Lucy (haha). All the cards were brilliant as well.

I also managed to get some of my Welcome Packs sent out (phew). I know there has been a bit of a wait, I'm going to set stuck into making some more ATC's for more packs this evening. Thought I'd pop on a photo so you can see my work in progress (this is when I'm working in the evening in front of the telly!).

There are some fantastic enteries into the Fab Friday this week, love doing it and seeing all your work. Make sure you have a look at the comments and follow the links (or click on the person's name if there is no link to see their blog). Still time to take part in this weeks, whilst I put my thinking cap on for the next one.
xxxx
Leonie

No comments: