Wednesday 1 February 2012

ArtRage!!!!

Sounds good doesn't it!! It's not me going mad with a paintbrush, but a software programme thing I've bought so I can actually crack on and do some designing!! How very exciting. Today I actually sat down to do a tutorial. I never do that! Actually trying to learn the thing properly. And I loved it. Okay, I didn't create a masterpiece, and it was traced, but it teaches you how to work layers, paint, add backgrounds etc. And it certainly does not look like the original, so it isn't a carbon copy. And it's brilliant fun. So, next my own background papers and stuff.....or maybe I should continue learning how to walk before attempting the sprint!! Anyhow, my first rose......

5 comments:

Louise said...

It's gorgeous Leonie x

Carole Z said...

it's fabulous Leonie...this software looks really interesting, will have to check it out, have a fun time, Carole Z x

CraftygasheadZo said...

It's fab! I keep meaning to use my graphics tablet to design but like you I need to learn how to walk first! Enjoy. Zo x

Unknown said...

Leonie this rose is beautiful, really looks like you had fun... and if this first attempt is anything to go by it won't be long till your sprinting away.... :)
Hugs Sarah x

BarbaraG said...

That's a lovely rose Leonie. hope you'll do some more and share them with us.
Hugs, Barbara x