Tuesday 2 October 2012

Christmas Birthday

This is another card which has been recently published in Cardmaking and Papercraft. I didn't want to do a Christmas card, so thought I would do one which would be suitable for a winter Birthday, and I think these fab Gorjuss stamps completely fit the bill. I used my distress markers to colour it in for a change (as I wanted to play with them!). I didn't use the stamp as a full image, but seperated the little girl - this way you can definitely get more from the stamp. Watch out for the stamps appearing on my web site tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Sarah Vandyck said...

My Birthday is 27 Dec,& I would be very happy to receive a card like this. It's beautiful,lovethe warm colours x

Anonymous said...

The Gorgess stamp is beautiful. Makes me feel like snuggling under the duvet.