Sunday 3 March 2013

Triple thick embossing

Just in case you haven't bought your issue of Cardmaking and papercrafts magazine this time, I thought I'd share the photos from this issue. All the materials used and instructions are in the mag, and the embossing powder and stamps can be found on my web site.

I've always loved triple thick embossing. You can do so many different techniques, and the embossing powders available have a great mix of colours. The ones I have used here have a fantastic pearlescent sheen, and look amazing when they are mixed together.

Next month in Cardmaking and paper crafting I will be working with air dry clay....make sure you pick up your mag!









5 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

These are lovely Leonie - I must go find that magazine!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Leonie, I love the vintage one and the peacock feather looks stunning. Finally got around to buying a melt pot. Just need to use it now ;)

Hugs
Linda xxxx

whyducks said...

Oh they is lovely!

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous makes Leonie! Carole Z X

Soo said...

Beautiful as always -- and 'She only flew...' is my favourite sentiment stamp at them moment!

Goddaughter Genevieve and I are missing our Peterborough crafting fixes (Gen might be missing potato croquettes more - it's hard to be sure!)
We both hope you'll have another workshop soon. :)