Friday 29 August 2008

Christmas Kits

Thought I would share you some of the cards I made for last weeks QVC shows. The first is a lovely stamp set by Design Objectives - really cute images and good to work with.



Simple inking of the different parts of the Christmas tree using cats eye Brilliance Ink pads allows for a pearlescent sheen to be achieved. I've used a gold glitter gel pen to add a little extra sparkle, and written around the edge of the stamped frame.





I've taken my inspiration for this card from Linsay Mason, who designs her own stamps and creates some brilliant pop-up cards. I've decorated the outside of the card using the candle stamps, then the inside using the cute little snowman. The images can be coloured in using Le Plumes or Whispers pens.





Really cute little penguin pulling his sleigh. I've used a pre-printed card by Crafty Bitz, to frame my stamped message, then stamped and coloured in my penguin. I cut out the image and attached the sleigh flat to the card using micro dots. I detached the penguin and attached him to the card using 3D foam. I finished the card with a little doodling around the blue frame using a silver gel pen.





Using an aperture card, I stamped, coloured in and cut out my robin and popped him so he is sitting in the aperture. As this card is already patterned I only needed to add a message to finish it off.


No comments: