Monday 30 March 2009

Quicky.....

Thought I'd pop on for a quick up-date, still got work to do (and a donut to eat - it was only 9p!!! Be rude to leave it on the shelf wouldn't it).

Last week was a busy one. Tuesday, what a day, in QVC at 7.15 and didn't leave until 12.30am. I am so glad I didn't have the drive home to Canterbury, stayed at Dawn and J's hotel, I had a sofa bed this time, which they even made up with my own towels and shampoo's - actually taken a photo which I'll have to pop on - very posh pad!

I was back in QVC today, my first show with Daniel. He's really sweet, and seems to like crafting - think his little girl will be chuft with that and waiting to see what crafty treats Daddy brings her home. Awww. Did you see the embossed papers? They were fab! Definately my favourite of the hour, beautiful.

Anyhow, managed to do over an hour at the allotment this evening, did I say I had an allotment? We haven't really had any time to do anything with it as yet, but now the evenings are getting longer we are trying to grab an hour here and there. I love it. We managed to get two rows of spuds in, which we had already "chitted" (technical terminology as well!!). Did a bit of weeding, and checked out the impressive rhubarb. The lady who had the plot before us had Gooseberry's, raspberrys, blueberrys and rhubarb - so we've already things shooting up. It's great. Could spend hours up there, so relaxing, and we've already met some lovely people.

Anyhow, got to get on with a kit for tomorrow - almost finished it but need to make some cards up.

Hope everyone is well, back with Dawn tomorrow, then on air on Thursday at 10am, whoopeee.
xxxxx

3 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

I happen to know that there are no calories in cakes when they are reduced. Fact.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOw an allotment, your veg will taste so much better when home grown. Yummy. (And it doesn't cost the earth!!!) Hazelxox

Joanne said...

I sometimes help my son on his allotment but it's really hard on the old back so I grow a few veg in pots at home. It never ceases to amaze me how it all grows. See you at Dawn's on Sunday. Safe journey. xxx