Saturday 5 September 2009

MacMillan Coffee and Wine evening

Well gang, after a wonderfully busy week, I'm back down south. I have been up North since craft day working with Dawn and all the gang to get her DVD done and dusted - and by gum we did it! It was good fun, if hectic. Amy and myself even got to have our mugs in it! Wonder if they will be the bits on the editing floor - haha. It was a giggle, we all did some foaming and inking together. Nice and messy, guess who got it in their hair. Obvious that one isn't it!

It rained every single day when I was up there - came back to sunshine. Dawn thinks I am making it all up, so I'll get some sunny photo's and pop them on.

Now, good news, we have the venue booked for our wine and coffee evening. The details are:

The Church of Redeemer,
Bush Fair,
Harlow,
Essex CM18 6PN

24th September

7.30pm - 10pm

Come along for coffee, cake, wine and of course some crafting. We are going to do Make and Takes, have some goody bags, and just a place to have a gossip! I also think it's a damn fine excuse to bring along ATC's for trading.

Pass the word, we want to make lots of money for charity - so the more the merrier. If you are on crafty forums, get chatting about it! We will be flogging lots of stuff and all profits will be going to this extremely good cause.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
xxx

3 comments:

Fab said...

Harlow ? My Vince has all his relatives there.....Yippie, I will attempt the journey (central line to Epping and get picked up by my mother in law).

I can't wait to meet you Leonie (I'll bring your book so you can sign it).

Do we need to bring anything ?

Hugz
X
Fab

Joanne said...

Have a brill night. You know I tried to make it but have to leave Poole on 17th and I have a cardio appt. on 22nd. Can't wait for this video, also, I hope you had a happy birthday. Luv xxx

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Fab,

It would be great to see you, I really really hope you can make it. Didn't think about stuff to bring!! Good idea. Maybe just scissors, I'm sure I should be able to get other bits and bobs together.

Hi Joanne,

Awww, it would have been great to see you as well, but your appointment is much more important, so good luck with that. I'm sure I will see you up North very soon. I did have a good birthday. I was at Dawn's, we finished filming at 10.30, then she cracked open the champs!! xxx