Friday 18 November 2011

Air Dry Clay and Gleams

I thought I had better try and finish one small project from my air dry clay, and I wanted to use the lovely Gleams. These are a new gilding wax which look fantastic on a range of different surfaces. Apply with either a soft cloth or fingertip onto raised surfaces such as dimensional paste, embossed images, polymer clay etc. for that extra added wow! Buff to provide a delicate lustre.

Wait until your clay has dried (I left over night, due to the fact I worked until late!!). Then just take a little wax on your finger and gently rub into the clay. Don't rub to hard, you only need a slight application. I then embossed a piece of card and repeated with the same set of Gleams. They look fantastic, and don't need any sealant.










You can see the before and after on both the black clay and the plain card, it makes such a difference. Check them out on my website by clicking HERE

1 comment:

Vee Cassidy said...

Absolutely amazing but I still like the matt effect - looks like an ancient artifact or something. Now I want the black clay too!
Vee x