Thursday 9 January 2014

CHA time again :)


It's that time of the year. The biggest. The best. CHA. There will be folk who haven't heard of the CHA, as really it's for the "trade". Shop owners etc come to the show to see all the new products and launches. It's amazing. Honestly, for a crafter it's so exciting. This is when a little bit of an obsessional Virgo appears in me - I have to do every ailse and hate missing anything. Some of the stands are sensational. And the samples are just beautiful and inspirational. I will of course be sharing as much as possible, here on my blog, Facebook and the create and craft site.

This time has been brilliant as we came out earlier, so have had time to try and get some sleep before the mega live days begin. And we have been lucky, today the sun was shining on us whilst we finished paper work for the shows.

And, I have, in my room, the brand new brother scan and cut!! Eeeek. I'm going to have a little play before we launch it on Saturday. I can't believe how light weight it is! This is a huge bonus, as it doesn't have to run off a computer, so allows you to take it anywhere. I have watched the videos and it does look like a cool machine. Our lovely Mel is going to be joining us here in LA, and the excellent John Bloodworth with be strutting his crafty stuff back home.

There's loads of really good strong shoes....be prepared crafters :)

Right, I'm going to try and grab a nap. What are my chances when I've a new craft gadget to play with!! 


Filming clips for the telly; Simon, Andy and me



The show taking shape


Lesley and our mega stand!


Sunshine


Darren having a paddle


Paperwork in the sun :)

4 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Can't wait for Saturday! Lucky you getting to play with the new Brother machine. Have a great time out there and bring us lots of new stuff back with you! Love Jean x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Have a fab time looking forward to seeing all the new goodies

hotpotato said...

So looking forward to seeing the shows on C&C at the weekend. Hope you have a fab time.

whyducks said...

How exciting, Don't miss anything out. I am interested to know if someone like me, who is a technophobic could understand how to use the new scan and cut?