Saturday 24 May 2008

No Challenge this week

Sorry folks, I am missing the challenge for this week, so busy working on next weeks Tuesday show, its the first Christmas show!! I'm making Christmas cards when it's sunny outside. I decided I didn't want to do a Christmas ATC challenge, much to early, so it will be back next week.

I've popped on a piccy of my sister, our friend Hanelli and me in the Ice Bar which we visited when Marianne and Hanelli came down last weekend to celebrate Hanelli's 21st Birthday. I bought myself a map of London and we zoomed round the city like nutters!! We had a great weekend. We visited Madam Tussards, saw the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace, Camden, local comedy club, alsorts. My favourite was the Cans Festival on Leake Street - it's the tunnel which has been graffitied by Banksy and other fantastic graffiti artists, I love it. On the back of that I would love to know what you have been up to and if you have been anywhere exciting - has anyone tried the tree-top walk at Kew Gardens yet?

I meant to tell you at the beginning of the week about auctions starting for envelope Birthday Books that have been created to raise money for charity. There are still books left to auction on, please visit
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/craftswap
and click on Birthday Books 2008 to see pictures of the completed envelopes, then visit The Craftswap Forum to see when the auctions are taking place (again click on the Birthday Book links). I have done two envelopes, which are part of the Simon's Babes book, to be auctioned on Tuesday 27th. Make sure you have a look at all the books, everyone who has participated has really made a fantastic creation and definately worth a bid (or three).

4 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Leonie, just popped over from Kath's blog to say hi & you girls look like you were up for fun, full of smiles & no doubt mischief. Hope the three of you had a fab time. Look forward to visiting you again.

Lorraine xxx

sharon said...

Hi Leonie
You have been busy! I'm so glad you didn't do a Christmas challenge! Can't face getting that stash out of my cupboard yet! Although I may be tempted by some of your lovely goodies on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get some excitement in over the bank holiday although the weather doesn't look good - typical! I'm making some travel themed ATC's at the moment after finding some bargain stickers in a local craft shop. I'll post some on my blog over the weekend. I can't believe micro dots are on waitlist - back to the glue stick!
Looking forward to Tuesday's show(as always!)
Love Sharon
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Fabbie show today and Ant and you looked as though you were having fun

Leonie pujol said...

Hi folks,

Nice of you to pop along Lorraine, keep visiting, and maybe join in the challenge (it will be running next week, promise). We had a lovely weekend, mischief, us!!!
Glad you enjoyed the show Kath, it was really busy, people are getting into Christmas already - apart from me and Sharon I recon!!!
xxxx
Leonie