Monday 12 November 2012

Oooops,....

This evenings plan was to get the photo's up of the cards we did at the workshop in Faversham, but I've put them somewhere safe!!  I think I know where they are - in Adams car.  That doesn't help me pop them on here unfortunately.  so, I do apologise to the lovely ladies who I promised to put full instructions on....I will do it as soon as I find my samples.  In the meantime I thought I would share a photo or two from the NEC.  We had a marvellous time, thank you to everyone who visited us.  It was brilliant.  Everyone is so lovely, it really does make our job so special.  And of course it was Nigel's birthday, so we did have a little celebration as well.....and we weren't to rough the day after either!!





3 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Leoni, it was great to meet you at the NEC - its me, the one who makes her kids carry all Toms (Mr SplodgeAway's) gear. You seem to be as much fun as you are on TV, although that is judged on just a few minutes talking!!!!? Sam

janet said...

Looks as if you all had a lovely time! Nigel doesn't look a day older.
Looking forward to the Faversham instructions -even though I finished my cards (on your f/b page, as I didn't know how to put them on the blog).
It's be nice to know how to de 'em properly. Bought the smbossing folders and ribbon from you to make more.
Janet in t'chair

janet said...

I put pictures of 2 of the finished items from the Faversham workshop on your facebook page. No idea how to get them on your blog!!