Sunday 17 September 2017

Ally Pally



Good evening crafters.

That was a looonnnngggg drive home.  Shattered, but now home with my two happy dogs, who were just a little bit happy to see me.

What a smashing weekend we've had at Ally Pally.  I was lucky enough to demo all weekend with paints and stamps - obviously covered in a multitude of colours at the end of each day.  I shared my delight in watching what paint does when splattered onto wet card.....seriously, it never gets boring!  Thankfully, other people agree, and were just as keen to see the results as I was (i'm not out of a job yet then).

I was demoing with another selection of cool stamps from Carabelle - who were actually at the show!  It's the first time they have brought their products to a UK show, so I was thrilled when they actually reconised me.  Their designers are amazing, and it's so good to see all the finished samples and stamps in real life.

A usual Ally Pally is the best place to catch up with crafty pals.  There are always so many familiar faces.  Thank you to everyone who came to visit, who said lovely things, and brought us lovely things!  I always come away worn out, but happy.






Dave!  If you saw the wonderful poem I shared on facebook (all the colours of the distress pads)....this is the very gent who penned it for me.




I love theses ladies!!!!  Always laughing, always bringing us a ray of sunshine....and also THE BEST vegan food xxxx



Ahem!!......





Awww, so pleased that Carol and Mum came to visit

saw

Carabelle!!!!!  All the squeals



The wonderfully talented (and just lovely) Tracey from Lavinia Stamps




It was great to see some of my design team members as well, the very talented Anne and Jane.  Thank you for all your inspirational work ladies :)








Aww, crafty buddies.  Our Lisa, Julia and Phil :) xxx


And the Hochanda gang!!  We cracked it team



The weekend was topped off with the best greeting and big hug from the lovely Katie, and seeing my lovely mate Barbara.

6 comments:

dennyscraft.blogspot.com said...

Lovely picture 💜 Namastee

Carol Fleet said...

You made mum's day xx we had a blast yesterday xx

Unknown said...

Katie came home so she excited all chat about you and Barbara wasn't it a great day xx

Linda49 said...

I was there yesterday and had a wonderful time. Watched you with your paints which was fun. I too was pleased to see Carabell and Visable Image there too. All I need to see on Hochanda now is Tim Holtz and Stampinback NL - would be so happy !!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time. One of these days, I'll get there! X

Jo Summers said...

Beautiful photos!!! Sorry Kim and I could make this one. But I'm sure we'll see you soon xxx xxx