Sunday 17 September 2017

WORKSHOPS........bookings now being taken

Finally, I can confirm I have two dates for workshops "down south"....and I promise I won't change them this time (so sorry for my mix up if you booked the one on the 4th November!).

I am planning on using the brand new, and utterly stunning, Stamperia products.  We will use the lovely rice papers, paper pads, and more....lots more!!

The workshops will run from 10am until 4pm, and we will have a lunch break at 12.30.  We will provide refreshments throughout the day - and a light lunch.

The first weekend workshops will be on the 21st and 22nd October.  The workshop projects will be repeated, so we will be doing the same things on Sunday as we do on Saturday.
The address for the first workshop is:
Rottingdean Whiteway Centre
Whiteway Lane
Rottingdean
Brighton
BN2 7HB
There's parking and disability access, if required.

The workshop will then be repeated on the 11th and 12th November. This will be held at:
That Craft Place
2 Grand Parade
Polegate
East Sussex
BN26 5HG

Unfortunately there is a flight of stairs, so no disability access - sorry!  There is free street parking, but you may have to walk to the shop (not far!).

The price for the full day, including your crafty kit, refreshments, lunch and exclusive workshop goodies, will be £60.

In order to book a place we will require a £10 deposit, which will be refunded if you need to cancel your place within 2 weeks of the workshop.  However, after that, if we don't manage to fill your place, I'm afraid you will loose the deposit if you have to cancel.

To book your place, and for further details, please email me at:
leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk

Or speak to me, or my lovely friend Mandy, on 07517047611.

We will require you to pay the deposit of £10 to book your place, and we can take card payments or paypal.

I am so pleased I have finally been able to arrange these, and can't wait to get cracking!
Just in case you are not familiar with Stamperia products, here's a few makes from my recent Let Leonie Loose show.

I look forward to having some crafty, messy, fun weekends with you :) xx

     


   


   


10 comments:

Sandra said...

I've sent my email...... uber excited!!!!!

dennyscraft.blogspot.com said...

I was booked on the last one i need to be on one at least x

hollyberry said...

Too far away. How about Somerset?

Dawn Tykee said...

To far for me ..would love to do a work shop ...come to Swindon x

dennyscraft.blogspot.com said...

Hold it at my house! Somerset border devon x

Deb Jones said...

A bit too far for me. I'll be watching for more northern dates.

sue said...

Too far for me too. Hope to see you up north x

Tamara Morton said...

These look beautiful, I have sent my email. xx

PeeJay said...

Email sent. I could walk to Rottingdean but probably won't - lol!

Megan's Little Piece of Heaven (LPH) said...

Looks so good. When are you coming “up north?” I.e Bolton.