Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunny family days 

Weekend!!  A real, live, weekend.  I'm not sure why it feels like it's been ages since I had a proper weekend - it probably hasn't!  I had a week of the other week....well, apart from working during the week and the weekend....maybe that doesn't count as a week off after all.

Anyhow, I've had a lovely couple of days.  My ma and (step) pa came down to visit me - and to celebrate Neil's big birthday. It was so lovely to see them, and the hairy kids of course.  My two boys received a fantastic greeting from Doc and Lora (Doc used to positively dislike mine....glad he seems to have chilled out).

We ate...a lot.  Walked.  Shopped. And enjoyed some lovely Brighton sunshine.

Marvellous.

Mum and Neil are back up north tomorrow, so I can get back to work...not to much rest for the wicked xx





Kinda like this "soft focus" look.  It was actually a dirty lens....but, hey, if that works don't knock it...right






I felt it was customary to buy socks....but went for oddsocks.  It's the way forward.



My mum and me :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Always good to catch up with your family Leonie
Lovely piccies, you look very much like your Mum :o)

Anne x

whyducks said...

Lovely weekend weather for it. Glad you had fun x

Barb said...

Lovely happy piccies. Sounds as if you all had fun. Barbx