Wednesday 13 September 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs

Good evening......I realised today that I haven't posted on my blog in some time.  And then I checked....January 2017!!  That was my last post.  I know I've been busy, but that's ridiculous isn't it.

As ever, I approach my blog with much gusto and determination.  A daily blog, I can do that, right?  Okay, really check Pujol.  Nah, that isn't going to happen, but I am at least going to try for a couple of posts a week.  We'll see how it pans out.

I wanted to share some of the samples from my weekly show on Hochanda, Let Leonie Loose. A couple of weeks ago I had some beautiful stamps from Els, along with matching dies.  I loved working with them all, and it was a busy show, so I know a lot of people ordered them as well. I would love to see what you have made with the stamps and dies as well, so please drop me a line with your finished projects, so I can share them on my blog.

The show was part of the Hochanda birthday week....we were celebrating 2 years!  Already.  Can everyone remember the first show?  Myself and Michelle were there, Proseccioo in hand.  The cameras rolled.  Lights. Vision. We were live.  Okay, there were a few teething problems - but it was up and running.  And there's no doubt, Hochanda has gone from strength to strength.  We've seen a few different presenters come and go. Many bloopers have been recorded to delight us every Christmas. And we have all racked up a bit of gossip here and there.....But, above all, we have been joined by some incredible companies, who inspire and entertain us!

Anyway, back to the job in hand....Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Lovely.  So, here are some of the cards I made during, and for, the show.  I used the pop up mechanism dies, which allowed me to make the cute pop up cards with ease.  I also had fun with the really cute images, and it was so handy having dies which cut these out.  No more fussy cutting.

I hope you like the cards, and I promise not to leave it as long next time....or at least I promise to do my very best!  Fingers and toes crossed everyone xxx

































8 comments:

dennyscraft.blogspot.com said...

Lovely work Leonie x

inkybliss creations said...

Impressive! Xx

hollyberry said...

Love them all Leonie. It's lovely to have a post from you xxx

Laine said...

Full of colour and fun Leonie.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Good to have you back! Lovely cards. Jan x

Cobnut Crafter said...

Gorgeous cards Leonie - loved your demos and have just received my dies and stamps for the Fashion 1 set but haven't had chance to play yet. Will share on my blog when I have used them - really? As soon as I find time.........!!!! Great to have you back on your blog. x Anne

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Leonie. Thank you for sharing.

Leonie pujol said...

Thank you so much for your comments ladies! I'm pleased you liked my crafty makes...and it's good to be back in the land of the blogging :) xx