Thursday 22 February 2018

The workshops return!

The workshops have begun In earnest. We began the year near our lovely home town of Brighton, in Rottingdean. We have found a great hall there, which has plenty of space, and a great kitchen for biscuits and brews.
I’ve got to say a massive thank you to the ladies who joined us. It was such a great group. We played with Powertex, which everyone really got into. We also worked on a art journal page using distress oxides. As usual I didn’t manage to get through everything I had planned, but we managed to squeeze in a good number of techniques.
I wanted to share some photos of the work the ladies produced.
The next workshop is going to be on the 4th March in Chichester, if you would like to join us, please ring or email Mandy, who will sort everything out for you: 07517047611, or leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk


My plan of action!

Stunning art journal page by Sandra

Our lovely Alex joined us!












Laura adding some finishing touches.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA 😁












1 comment:

HelenS said...

Ahhh, lovely to see Alex in your workshop photos. I miss her on Hochanda.
Helen x