Friday 3 October 2008

Friday run around

This is a quicky, need to get my train to Uni. Think my Fab Friday will become more ad-hock than usual!! Fridays seem to be coming round a whole lot quicker. Don't worry, I won't abandon it all together, but may turn into Motivation Monday.

Been taking photo's of my leaves for Uni, it's great to play with the camera. We have a lady coming in today to tell us what we're supposed to be doing, really looking forward to that. Did my first drawing in my journal as well, which I was quite chuft about, as my drawing is definatly not very good.



Teela, if theres a photo opportunity she's there!



Right, need to scoff my wetabix and leg it!
xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog! I would love to find out more about your trading card. Maybe you can visit my blog. I am under 'Crafty storages' on your page. I am Susan Weckesser or 'Susiebee Studios". I really do like your work!