Saturday 11 October 2008

More stuff added

Just a quick note to let you know I have added more items to the ebay auction, and popped on a new kit. There are some beautiful Christmas K&Co papers, definatly worth a look. Need to check the kit status still, there are still some Christmas stocking one's left (have a look at previous postings if you haven't had a look yet), but think the Anna Griffin tree's are sold out (I will update).

Thank you all for your support, I hope it goes well as it's something I want to continue. Next time for Sands I recon - there are so many Charities out there thought arn't there - where do you start.

Anyhow, have to get my act together, we're off to see Elbow tonight - so excited they are fab. I'm the elected driver, so I'll be nice and sober - boo.

xxxx

A Blue Christmas (if you've got an empty stocking!)





Everything you need (apart from adhesive and scissors) to create 3 lovely cards. Full instructions, extra tips and coloured photo to help you. The colours of Stockings and papers may vary from the photo. These kits cost £2.50 plus 75p postage.

Thank you
xx

No comments: