Monday 5 March 2018

Chichester- you were brill!


Thank you so much to the lovely ladies who joined myself and Mandy at the weekend in Chichester. The venue was a smashing find by Mandy. Really airy and light, perfect.
Mandy set our little shop up, whilst I got covered in Powertex, ink, paint...you know the score!







We worked on our journal page, using a variety of products to give it a real mixed media look. We incorporated Stamperia rice paper, the super cool Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, paints, ink spritzers, stencils, Pentart fibre paste....and the kitchen sink!!

I love projects like this, as everyone produced something completely different.



We also covered our Happy Cow book with Powertex, and created a cool book cover. I’m happy to say folk joined in and felt the Powertex under their nails!! (It washes off....environmentally friendly, water soluable and non toxic...boom, got it ladies!).



I always let folk choose their own colour palette, so each piece is unique and interesting. I’m really chuft with the results.



We will be repeating this workshop, next stop is going to be 22nd April in Hastings. All materials are provided, along with brews and biscuits...we hope you can join us xx


































12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous day! Thank you Leonie and Mandy.looking forward to next time.

Fliss said...

Thanks so much for a lovely day Leonie which I really enjoyed and still have black Powertex on my fingers :)
Thanks too to Mandy for all the tea and biccies.
Hoping to do another workshop soon too and my star did dry as you'll see if you hop over to my blog at some point.
Fliss xx
http://stamperschef.blogspot.co.uk

Linda said...

Looks like a brilliant time was had by all. Any chance of a workshop over Oxfordshire way?

Linda said...

Will you be incorporating this type of activity in your Jaipur Colouricious trip?

Littlelamb said...

Looks a brilliant day. Wish it wasnt so far.

Linda49 said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day. I am coming to the Guildford one in May and hope you will be doing Powertex there too. Really looking forward to it.

Leonie pujol said...

Thank you so much for coming along Sue. I’m so pleased you had a good time 😊x

Leonie pujol said...

Hooray, so pleased the star dried, I’ll have a nosey at your blog. I’m really pleased you enjoyed the workshop and hav mucky fingers to prove it 😃xx

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Linda. At the moment we’re trying to keep near home, just so I can spend sometime there...and there’s a lot of packing required when we do the workshops, but we will be getting out and about soon. Just read to comment below. No, the colouricious will be all to do with block printing. I’ll be learning along side everyone else, and hopefully picking up loads of new techniques and getting inspired xx

Leonie pujol said...

It was fab! We are trying to stay close to home at the moment - just because I’m away so much! But we plan to get out and about eventually 😊xx

Leonie pujol said...

Hooray!! We will be doing indeed. I repeat the workshop, then change it for the second “round “ 😃xx

Craftypat said...

It was a lovely day, not a big class which was a definite bonus as it meant Leonie could spend time with us when needed. Mandy was the most amazing host with drinks and vitals ever present and the shop was managed perfectly will definitely do more. x