Sunday 9 November 2008

Fancy a Challenge?

Since the demise of my Fab Friday Challenge, I've decided to change the title and just call it "Fancy a Challenge", this I will do when I have a chance (will be easier to squeeze in if I have a busy spell).

Now for this one I took an idea I saw on the Hero Arts blog. They used a card which someone else had made for inspiration, using the same layout but using different materials. The ATC I have used as my template was a trade I received from Maggie.

In Maggies card she used a simple printed background and added a stamped image, embellishment and a hinge.



For the challenge you need to take this layout and create your own ATC. These are my ATC's:



For this ATC I used a stamped image which I matted then attached to my card. I used paper to create my hinge and just one brad. I added a flower to the bottom right corner as my embellishment.



For this one I decided to make a Christmas ATC still using the monotone theme. I used a Christmas Tree sticker as my main focal image and an exclamation mark as my hinge. In the bottom corner is a snowflake sticker.

I'm looking forward to seeing your ATC's, alot of you send them via the ATC club - so I get to see them in the flesh!!

Update on my bird feeding obsession - the Great Spotted Woodpecker visited the garden again today. He's beautiful, with that fantastic red flash of colour. He scares off the Starlings, and they seem to fear nothing. I'm trying to wean myself off buying bird feeders now!
xxx
Leonie

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh Leonie! the challenges are back with avengeance. Looks like I may have to start thinking again. My poor head!!!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Leonie have made an ATC for the Challenge, Hope you like it. The cat is sooo cute. Hazel xo
Here's Mine!

caroline said...

fab idea,ive been off air for what seems an eternity so this will ease me back into the challenges just right

Cazz said...

Hi Leonie - great challange. I have taken the plunge and joined in too xx

Here's my ATC

Tracey said...

Hi Leonie, I haven't got much time for making ATCs at the moment still trying to catch up with making Christmas cards. Hopefully will have more time soon (well if I didn't have to go to work that would help lol).

There's an award for you on my blog :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x