Tuesday 4 November 2008

QVC cards

Well, I promised I would pop on a couple of photo's of some of the cards I did for the kits on QVC, so here I am!!

The first ones are taken from the lovely(and such good value for money it's unbeliveable) paper and embellishments kit (item number 587417), you get a choice of traditional or contempory. Great selection of papers, acetates, chipboard shapes and fab ribbons. Loved it.


















My favourite was the Christmas Tree paper,this is from a full sheet of 12x12 paper, which I have popped onto a card and cut round the tree, attaching another piece of paper inside the card.

I liked working with the acetate as well. I did use the snowflake on a scrapbook page, but to be honest I'm really rubbish at taking photo's of my pages, something I need to work on. The Christmas Tree acetate is great, and I've used this for making quite a trendy card (photo's not to brill here either I'm afraid).

I'll pop some more on tomorrow.

There are still kits left for the snowman card for the Prince's Trust charity, email me if you would like to put in an order:
leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk
xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! And thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog! I would love to find out about your club! I would like to talk about it at my site- susiebeestudios.com . Let me know what you think?

Cazz said...

I love all your cards and your demo's on QVC are the best x

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie..I been pants on the bloggin!!!!(I did put a ickle mention on tho last week for you)~X~
Hope all`s going well with the funding over there...
Have a lovely Evening `sweet cheeks`:)~X~

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie!
It was great to see you early tuesday morning, although I cheated and watched a recording later in the day! I have an excuse though, have to get up 4.30am for work - I have a paper round!! :0) The Papermania kit was brilliant and I love the cards you made with it! TFS!
Hugs, Alison xx